A great way of looking like you spent a million bucks without actually doing it takes some creativity. Here is a compilation of ways to save:
- If you go to one of the bridal shops that we feature you can buy right off the rack, or look at last year’s selection. You would still look beautiful with whichever you decide upon.
- Purchasing seasonal flowers like we have listed here (hyperlink to my other article on seasonal flowers,) drop the prices of your arrangements quite a bit.
- Taking a look at our DIY projects (link to DIY article) to incorporate into your day can also cut costs and add a personal touch. These projects can also bring family and friends together as you work on them.
- For your shoes if you purchase while a sale is on you can save money and still look fabulous.
- As far as a venue is concerned if you book off peak you can get what you want at an affordable price. The most desirable months are between May and October. Vendors are more than eager to have you book off peak. Take a look at one of our featured venues to see if they are right for you.
- For your photographer you can find a list here. Some are willing to work within your budget. Do not go cheap on this, you want to have a perfect documentation of your special day.
A fantastic wedding does not need to cost more than you are you able to, and with these 5 tips your wedding should be as extravagant. Start planning the wedding of your dreams, and watch them come true.